This role will take ownership of the creation and execution of strategy for driving product sales through all paid and earned digital channels. The ideal candidate will be a proven marketer with a record of delivering substantial website growth using the latest tools and techniques.
Responsibilities for the role of Director, Demand Generation:
- Create and manage Inboard’s web site to include e-commerce operations and content
- Manage external agencies to optimize advertising spend and reach new audiences
- Collect, analyze and report on key demand generation metrics including traffic growth and cost of acquisition
- Optimize the customer buying experience to improve e-commerce conversion rates
- Manage advertising channels to conversion rate and cost of acquisition.
- Work with the creative team to execute a content calendar and strategy to ensure continued customer engagement with Inboard
- Build a robust marketing stack to offer insights into the customer journey from first contact through purchase.
Requirements for the role of Director, Demand Generation:
- 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience in growing online sales for a consumer brand
- Ability to direct the design and implementation of e-commerce websites
- Deep knowledge of SEO, SEM, web analytics, attribution methodologies
- Experience of planning and running advertising campaigns across search and social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related fields
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Santa Cruz, CA
- Management: 8 years
- Online sales- (Consumer brand): 6 years
- Design of e-Commerce website: 5 years
- Digital Marketing: 8 years