The Digital Marketing Associate will provide wide-ranging digital marketing management to ensure achievement of NKF brand recognition and kidney disease awareness. He/she will develop, implement and manage strategies and content for digital marketing programs including, but not limited to NKF’s website, automated email campaigns, social media, search engine optimization, online advertising, video, and mobile app support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital and Social Media, the Digital Marketing Associate will perform the following functions, including but not limited to:
- Plan and execute digital campaigns with web, email, and social media elements in support of major NKF programs and events.
- Write consumer-friendly articles and other digital content for kidney.org and other digital platforms.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage a content strategy that drives NKF’s brand awareness, website traffic, donations, and email acquisition; write and source consumer content for NKF’s various digital platforms.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum two 2+ years work-related experience managing digital marketing activities in a fast-paced business or not-for-profit environment.
- Experience working in health agency is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience writing consumer content is preferred.
- Portfolio of writing samples.
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be assertive, confident and project a positive presence.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for NKF’s mission.