The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the daily marketing activities of the organization. The primary function of this position is to provide support in the delivery of core services to potential clients in order to land POC’s, RFP’s, and RFI’s. This individual will contribute to the planning, coordination, and delivery of Business Development activity. This position will work closely with the SVP, Business Development to support the development and implementation of all business development tasks such as scheduling client introductory calls/meetings, proposal and contract creation and revisions, preparing and ordering marketing materials, and working with clients as required.
- Prepares client proposals and contracts for review.
- Regular follow-up’s with prospective clients on status.
- Monitors and develops the company website and other marketing collateral as needed.
- Development of marketing print.
- Creates client contracts with the direction of the SVP, Business Development and addresses any client questions or concerns.
- Client event planning and coordination.
- Responsible for coordinating the distribution of client surveys with an analysis of the results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in business development or other large firm with multiple concurrent projects.
- Self-directions, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner required with dealing with employees and clients.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask required.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Clifton Park, NY
- contract and proposal creation: 2 years
- Business Development Coordination: 1 year