- MHA-NYC is a nonprofit organization with local roots and a national reach that for over 50 years has been leading the way in mental health with a three-part mission of service, advocacy, and education.
- The Mental Health Association of New York City is searching for an Assistant Vice President of Business Development.
- The position will work directly with the EVP of Strategy and Business Development to drive the future of the organization, ensuring the availability of Mental Health Services to all.
- He/She will develop relationships and build the pipeline of prospective strategic partners and growth opportunities that align with the mission of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and maintain a broad-based scope of relationships to drive organization initiatives.
- Identify opportunities and execute all aspects of mergers and acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Work with functional groups to identify, design and support strategic business plans for growth opportunities.
- Responsible for business plan, project plan, budgets, and full scope of work, including financial and operations reporting, for all partnerships, mergers, or customer agreement. Represent the organization at external meetings, conferences, and industry events.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Master's & MBA (Preferred)
- 5 years of Healthcare, Mental Health or Healthcare experience (Preferred)
- Non Profit Experience (Desired)
- New York, NY
- Growing Organizations and Driving Results: 3 years
- nonprofit: 2 years
- Business Development and Client Facing: 3 years
- Mental Health, Healthcare, or Public Administration: 5 years