The ideal candidate will have the technical skills and ability to maintain all costing functions including inventory, labor hours, outside service, freight and other costs as identified. Responsibilities will also include assisting with all accounting functions. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Provides site period end balancing information, reconciliation and entries.
- Provides financial decision making tools for the management staff.
- Provides annual audit support.
- Participates in process and material audits per audit schedules
- Maintaining daily reports, managing data integrity of production data-hours and inventory, raw material receipts, issues and scrap transactions, shipping, invoicing, rebate, credit & debit memos and A stock process and audits.
- Provide support for daily production, inventory, costing, shipping and invoicing functions.
QUALIFICATIONS and EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/finance or related field; experience of 2+ years preferred; equivalent combinations of education and experience considered.
- Must be at a master level with Microsoft Excel and have advanced data mining abilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 2 years
- Accounting: 2 years
- Data mining: 2 years