Job Type: Full-time
- York, PA
- High school or equivalent
- Outside Sales: 1 year
The purpose of the Sales Account Executive position is to meet and exceed sales objectives in the assigned territory by promoting and selling outdoor advertising to qualified advertisers. An AE is expected to use professional sales techniques, build relationships, and develop long-term advertising relationships that grow Lamar advertising sales.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, make at least 10 sales calls per day of which 2 calls are new business.
- Target every business within their assigned territory/account list, visit each established Lamar client and our competitor’s client at least once per month, Identify potential growth areas and open new accounts, Increase Lamar’s market share Sell all products – Posters, Bulletins and Transit (where applicable)
- Become proficient in the use of Lamar computer tools to locate Co-op prospects, follow-up on Hot Leads, prepare proposals, and research o Prepare written presentations, reports and proposals, become an active team member of Lamar, become an active member of the advertising community
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current and Valid Driver’s License
- College Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience required